Retail Sales Associate, Pacific Palisades
mini mioche (pronounced mee-osh) is a leading sustainable and ethically-made kids lifestyle brand based in Toronto, Canada. All mini mioche clothing is made ethically and transparently from start to finish in North America. The mini mioche brand specializes in creating easy, elevated everyday essentials that make kids look and feel great, and are also good for the planet.
Our super-soft, comfy, high-quality basics for little ones newborn to 12 years are meant to be passed down from child to child, regardless of gender. mini mioche is a go-to for influencers and celebrities alike, who are looking for a clothing option that's good for their little ones and good for the planet.
We are currently recruiting full-time and part-time Team Members to work in our Palisades Village location in Los Angeles, California, who have a strong passion and energy for retail and guest experience.
We seek individuals that are positive, kind, honest and authentic - that care about making a difference with children, parents and the planet. We are looking for someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment, enjoys working collaboratively, is excited to work for a market leader in ethical kids apparel and is passionate about personal growth, continued learning and development.
- Act as a mini mioche brand expert and share your passion and knowledge with guests and fellow team members as if it's your own company.
- Create an exceptional and elevated ‘above and beyond’ guest experience to ensure company sales goals are met/exceeded.
- Maintain high store standards – ensuring the store always looks beautiful, clean, on-brand, well-stocked and well-merchandised in line with the brand’s minimalist aesthetic.
- Support store management in the planning and successful execution of in-store events and promotions.
- Ensure all store operations are completed effectively and efficiently, including opening and closing procedures.
- Assist in building the mini mioche community.
- A passion and enthusiasm for retail
- Previous retail experience (preferred)
- Experience working with children (preferred)
- An ability to work well both independently and in a team environment
- Ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment
- Ability to develop positive and lasting guest relationships (you love people)!
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Experience in visual merchandising and maintaining high store standards (you love making things look beautiful)!
- A positive attitude and an openness and willingness to always learn and grow
What we offer:
- A healthy, supportive, positive, independent work environment
- Competitive compensation
- Incentive opportunities
- Staff discounts
- Continued opportunity for coaching, learning, personal growth and career development
- Reporting to the Store Manager
How to apply:
Please apply with your resume to Kara@minimioche.com. We thank all candidates for their time and interest in working with mini mioche, however, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
mini mioche is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is the policy of mini mioche Retail Inc. to recruit, hire, train, promote, transfer and compensate our team members and provide all other conditions of employment including company sponsored events without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, lawful alien status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, citizenship status, veteran status, employment status or any other basis prohibited by applicable laws.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $15.00 to $16.50 /hour